Shipping + Handling
Shipping + Handling
- All Australian orders are sent via Australia Post Express Services & sent from Western Australia. Please be patient as our offices are held in a rural area of Australia so parcels may take slightly longer to reach their destination.
- Isle and Arlo orders within Australia are sent by Australia Post Express service. Once your package has been sent you will receive a tracking number and details via email. Although this is an overnight service, parcels can be delayed due to matters out of our control.
- For orders placed in Metro areas, please allow up to 2-5days.
- For orders placed in Rural areas, please allow up to 3-7days.
- All orders will be required to be signed on delivery.
- We use Australia Post Express service, with deliveries occurring between 8am – 6pm Monday through to Friday
- Please note each order is subject to product availability and that we do not process or ship orders on weekends or public holidays.
- Please ensure delivery details are correct as once it leaves our facility we are unable to intercept it.
- REGULAR POST 5-7 DAYS $7.00
- EXPRESS POST 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS $15.00
- Isle + Arlo delivers internationally using Australia Post International Standard or DHL Express service depending on Locality.
- A standard flat rate of $35 applies for all international shipping.
- These services ensures a 1-15 business day delivery window, dependant on the locality.
- International postage will not be refunded if the customer wishes to return their order.
- Refunds are not offered for international purchases, however we are happy to exchange or offer a credit note.
Please don’t hesitate to contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions on shipping and returns.
- In rare circumstances, technical discrepancies occur within the online store.
- In the case a sold out item is purchased you will be notified via email as soon as the issue is brought to our attention and given a refund or preferred resolution.